Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Final Blog of the Semester! Goodbye 435!

Monday was a very interesting way to see multiple different technologies. Being able to learn about all of them in such a short amount of time was a great way to compare some of the new device and new products coming soon to market. At the same time, watching the "tweet board" if I had missed a station that seemed to catch my eye I was able to go and talk to that person. I think the "tweet board" was a helpful way to stay connected and learn more about other stations before going and seeing what they had to offer. In a non-offensive way not all the technologies were of interest to me, and in the limited amount of time, I was able to visit the ones that I was most interested in because of the "tweet board".

I have not done my poster presentation yet, but after Monday I am actually excited to go! I think it will be fun! I have put a lot of work into my posters and I hope that my effort shows! I am excited to see the feedback!

On a final sad note, this will probably be my last blog. Blogging has been an interesting adventure for me. I have never done anything like this before, I can understand why many people blog, in the beginning of the class I felt it was a useless tool. Today, I feel it is useful and many people can benefit from it. However, I do not feel that at this time in my life, I do not have the spare time to continue on and keep up with a personal blog. I do however feel that I will look at personal blogs with a new outlook and not pass them by as a pointless, useless tool.

Goodbye Com 435!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment