Thursday, October 22, 2009

Motion Sensors are EVERYWHERE!!!


I can't believe it, I haven't had hardly any technology problems for awhile now! I am happy about it! But... I saw this short show on how everything in this bathroom was done by a sensor. The sink, and towels are normal to be on a sensor these days, but the doors were sensor, the soap, the flush, the lights, and the trash can! it was crazy to watch all of these things work off a sensor! I was so impressed with the direction that technology is going. This is the most hygienic restroom I have ever seen! I wish I could use this kind of a restroom! I would feel so clean! haha its an impressive step that the society is taking.

http://www.sav-elec.com/motion.htm
That website talks about different kinds of sensors and how they help save electricity as well. Motion Sensors are very environmentally friends to.
The picture is of a motion picture sink. It is amazing turning everything in to a motion sensor!

http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=1409

No comments:

Post a Comment