Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cell Phones and Bags of Rice


For once I had a bad experience that turned out okay!

There was a glass of water on my bedside table and of course I spilled the WHOLE thing on my cell phone and my boyfriends phone. My phone was fine... his phone... only button that worked was the end call/on/off button.... I felt awful!!!

So we did some research online after we continued to dry it off over and over! Then we found the bag of uncooked rice with the cell phone in it will pull out all the water from the phone... I was a little ify to stick his phone in a bag a rice, (which lucky me, I had rice!)

But the next morning the phone worked fine! No problems and no worries! I'm not sure if it was the praying or the bag of rice but either way for once I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!

THANK YOU RICE BAG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment