Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Computer Problems with some Walkie Talkie fun





I wake up on my lovely Sunday morning and out of nowhere, my laptop adapter decided it would no longer work.

It was such a frustrating day! I went to Best Buy to have it tested. It was no longer any good. They priced a new for me it was over 100 dollars! I thought it was crazy! I couldn't believe it. Some how I got lucky and remember I had my old adapter from my old Sony Vio that had water damage to it and was never able to be revived! I met my mom today to get the adapter from the old computer and it worked! THANKS WATER DAMAGED COMPUTER! :-)

But some fun news! I found some old Walkie Talkies that I got when I was probably 10 years old. My roommate and myself were running around everywhere using them. From my room to her room. It was a blast. My plastic walkie talkies were so entertaining. It just makes me remember how simple technology used to be. Now your cell phone can be a walkie talkie! It is just so crazy! If you have some you haven't played with in awhile, you should bring them out for a little bit! Our next experience with them is to see what our distance is with them! It is gonna be another fun night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment