Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shopping Online- FRUSTRATING!

Okay, so I do not have any positive news today either. I ordered my Halloween costume online last week and two days later someone had stolen my card number and racked up hundreds of dollars on it. And the person got it from online! I had to call cancel my card get all those charges dropped. Settled right... NO I got my new card today in the mail. Called the number on the card to get it activated and i had to put in the 16 digit number, which I had to do 6 yes 6 times and it did not work once.... finally it took me someone on the phone. This was just as bad as the rest of the experience. The lady was asking my questions from years ago, as in what was my last purchase with this account and the price which was OVER a week ago so I had to get online and find that out then they asked.... what year and month did I start my chase account that was years ago... I couldn't tell her which month but I could the year and she would not activate my card. She was getting so frustrated with me! HOW DO YOU THINK I FELT!!!!! This was such a hassel and a pain... so I just hung up because she was so rude. I took my card to an ATM and hoped for the best and it worked no problem. She did not activate my card but when I went to the ATM I walked in and talked to the bank and they told me no it was not activated but all I had to do was go to the ATM and withdrawal money!

Would that have been so difficult for that lady to say! This was ridiculous... all of this happened because I did online shopping.... How Frustrating...

No comments:

Post a Comment