Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anti-Fraud E-Ink Credit Cards


In an earlier post I spoke about my debt card number being stolen and used for a couple hundreds of dollars! It was so depressing and so upsetting. Well as I was surfing the web I found this site that has a new credit/debt card protection that is being worked on. It has not been brought to market but it is being worked on. Its call an Anti0fraud cred card w E-Ink Display. I did some further research with I am finding there isn't much information about this product yet, but once it comes out I will for sure apply for it. To see a little more information about go to the following website!
http://www.twine.com/item/12rlbvtd3-f7/anti-fraud-credit-card-features-e-ink-display

1 comment:

  1. Being someone who always loses their credit card, this would be very helpful for me as well. I think that this anti-fraud credit card would be a hit. I will definitely be investing in this new product once it hits the market!

    ReplyDelete