Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More Technology that Hates ME!


I just can't win, there is never a week where technology gives me a break. This week my computer started messing up big time! My screen keeps having these white lines and then completely going white. I have done a little research and my guess would have to be the Video Card in my computer. I have no idea what that is but I know it also makes a weird loud noise. That also can't be a good idea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_card

This is all I know about the card and my problem right now... but I am sending my computer home weekend and maybe I can have it fixed soon. Also hopefully I won't have to spend lots of money on this issue. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know and information you have! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment